1 Dozen Blockade Surgeons' Gowns 1-Ply
- BHMEDWEAR Blockade fabric is a taffeta weave produced with untwisted continuous filaments.
- Constructed of 99% polyester with 1% carbon to help dissipate static electricity.
- The fabric provides an exceptional barrier that is highly fluid-resistant while maintaining breathability and comfort.
- Under recommended processing conditions, Blockade's barrier properties are shown to last through 75 processings.
- 1-Ply surgical gowns feature Blockade fabric on the full front, sleeves and back.
- Stand-up military collar for extra protection at the neck.
- Available with snap closure at neck and ties at mid-back, or with tie closure at neck and mid-back.