We ship orders from our warehouses in 1 to 4 business days from the time you order, with these exceptions:
Custom Products and Special Shoes: within 7-14 business days of order placement.
If we determine that any part of your order will not ship within the time promised, we will notify you via email or phone. That notice will state that we will ship the order within the next 1 to 3 business days unless you contact us to cancel the unshipped portion of their order. If we then learn that we will be unable to meet the revised shipping timeframe, we will notify you via email prior to the revised promised date that we have cancelled the unshipped portion of your order, and we will promptly refund the purchase price of the unshipped items. Orders in process (e.g., during the 1 to 4 business days) cannot be canceled, nor can any part of an order that has already shipped. Verified orders will ship within the number of days stated on the product page from the date that the order was verified.
Packages are normally delivered within 5-10 business days from day they are shipped, but please remember these exceptions:
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Puerto Rico may take 4-6 weeks from the ship date to arrive.
- Items shipped APO/FPO will normally be delivered to the APO/FPO address within 5-10 business days from ship date.
Final delivery of those items will be subject to the terms and conditions of the APO/FPO services.
If you have been waiting over fifteen business days (three weeks) for your order, and have still not received it, please call us at 866-992-4633
Shipping on most orders to the lower 50 states of America is calculated upon checkout.
- Items that can ship to APO/FPO destinations will be charged according to destination.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico will be charged additional shipping fees based on destination, size and weight.
- Express shipments are available at a additional charge.
Shipping to a PO Box or APO/FPO address:
All items available at BHmedwear.com can be shipped to PO Boxes. To ship to a PO Box, the item must be shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS). No other shipping methods (such as FedEx) can ship to a PO Box. We ship most items to APO/FPO destinations for our normal flat shipping rate. These items will be delivered to the APO/FPO address within 5-10 business days. Final delivery of those items are subject to the terms and conditions of APO/FPO services.